Savannah is driven to transform visions into realities. She has always put her energy into creative pursuits and helping others to achieve their dreams, giving her life experiences that are uniquely suited to a real estate career.
Savannah grew up in several of the southeastern states. The daughter of a contractor, she has been around residential construction her whole life. She enjoys bringing old furniture back to life and has a side business that makes custom wood signs and cutting boards.
With three years of real estate experience, Savannah services the general CSRA (Central Savannah River Area) with licenses in both GA and SC.
An active member of Big Stevens Creek Baptist Church, Savannah serves alongside her husband, Jefferson, as the minister to students. Serving in this area and various other ministries fits right in with her talents for supporting the interests of her friends, family and community.
Savannah lives with her husband, their two daughters and their beloved beagle/basset hound in Graniteville, South Carolina.
Savannah cannot wait to help you in your real estate endeavors. She strives to "Make Your Real Estate Dreams A Reality!"
• Member – Greater Augusta Association of Realtors®, 2018
• Member – South Carolina Association of Realtors®, 2018
• Member – National Association of Realtors®, 2018
• Owner/Photographer – Trebythewatr Photography, est. 2011
• Owner/Coordinator/Photographer – Trebythewatr Event Coordinating and Photography, est. 2014
• Realtor® - Weichert, Realtors® - Cornerstone, 2018
* Owner/Wood Crafter - Trebythewatr Design Shop, est. 2020
• Bachelors of Music, Toccoa Falls College, 2010
Let's determine your purchasing power. Working with my mortgage partner, you'll have the information
you need to shop for a home with confidence.
Default based on a 30-year fixed rate of 2.99% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for
convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to
change at any time and without notice. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA, or
By pressing Contact Me, you agree that Weichert® may contact you via phone about
your inquiry, which may involve the use of automated means. You are not required to consent as a
condition of purchasing any property, goods or services. For any other information